10w 15w 30w CREEchips Modern Cylinder LED Pendant Light
|Cylinder LED Pendant Light Description|
1) To exploit the potential of the LED lamp to the full. Reduced size, excellent performance,
low consumption, no driver, high quality light and free maintenance.
2) Concept: Direct emission suspension fixture for LED module 220V-240V.
3) Materials: Chromed or matt painted aluminium body complete .Optic: other colors accordingly
4) Mounting: Complete with suspension/feeding cable (L.120mm) and cylinder
Note: It doesn’t need to the driver.
|Cylinder LED Pendant Light Aging Test|
All the ALIGHT lights will be tested and keep lighting for 24 hours to test its quality, and we will also
test its temperature after 24 hours’ lighting. Then after it is cool we against test all the lights to see
if it still work well. Each lamp should pass
all these QC procedures before shipping to customers.
|Features of LED Pendant Light|
1. CREE chips, high lumen 100Lm/W and CRI ≥80.
2. Three kinds of color temperature range from 3000K to 6000K for your reference.
3. New design of LED Pendant Light, elegant appearance and light
4. High quality die-casting aluminum material; sturdy and durable,
ensure the long lifespan of the product.
5. No RF interference, no buzzing noise, no UV radiation.
|Cylinder LED Pendant Light Certification|
1. CE, ROHS etc. available.
2. CCC domestic compulsive certification.
|Trade terms of LED Pendant Light|
1. Payment: 30% T/T in advance, 70% balance pay before delivery.
2. Delivery time: 15 days after deposit received(negotiable).
3. LED Grille Downlight shipping freight is quoted under your requests.
4. Shipping port: Guangzhou port or Zhongshan, China or according to your choice.
5. Discounts: We offer discount for mass order.
- Specialized in cob led lights more than 15 years
- R&D and OEM ,ODM capability meet all your needs
2 Years Warranty of LED Pendant Light
- 24-months warranty for defective items (excluding items damaged and /or misused after receipt ). Buy with confidence
- IWS(International Warranty Service ) is provided for models used Philihs chip and driver . During warranty period ,If something goes wrong with the driver or chip , pls contact the local Philips factory for free repair or replacement .
|Application of Cylinder LED Pendant Light Description|
Selling COB LED pendant lights to consumers. Our led the lamps can be used in all kinds of environments,
from household to commercial to industrial.
Package: Poly bag + white box + big carton, or customized.
You can choose to ship by Fedex, DHL, Ocean or Air according to your need.
By express: DHL, UPS, FEDEX.
We will search the most economical and reliable shipping company to transport the goods safely.
By air: when your order is more than 100kg which will be more economical than express.
By sea: when your order is large quantity, we can help you to deliver the goods by sea.
1. OEM & ODM, superior bespoke product only for you!
2. Your inquiry related to our products will be replied within 24 hours.
3. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and your private information.
4. Any suggestion or comment of our product or our service will be highly appreciated.
Q1. What is IWS?
IWS is abbreviation for International Warrany Service. It's provided for LED Track Lighting that adopt Philips chip.
During warranty period, if some thing goes wrong with the product, please contact the local Philips Factory for
Free Repair or Replacement.
Q2. What is special about your light?
Specially Made in our own mould. Different and more fashionable design.
Adopting Philips chip, with 2~3 Years International Warranty.
Customized Beam Angle. Rotating 320 degrees. All makes it easier for spotlighting.
Q3. What is your payment term?
Paypal or T/T. 30% as doposit, and the rest 70% should be paid before delivery.
Q4. What is your delivery term?
After confirming PI, Goods would be ready within 15 Working days and will be sent after confirmation
Cooperation Express: DHL, UPS, FEDEX.
If you have any questions on our products, feel free to post your inquiries here and we will give you a quick
response or contact me as below.
Tel: (0086) 760- 22107179
|More Products from Alight|
1. COB Track Light and Grille light 2. LED bulbs, tube, down light
3.Cylinder Pendant lamp 4. LED table lamp