10W Dimmable Flexible Touch Eye Protection LED Table Lamp

FOB Price:USD 12.0-19.0/Piece Get Latest Price
Model:AL-FL103
Certification:CE,RoHS
Capable:FCC
Minimum Order:1
Brand Name: Alight
Brief Description:Dimmable Flexible Touch LED Table Lamp Modern10W LED 5 level of brightness With USB-charge white color

Linday Liao

  • Product Details

Basic Specification

SwitchTouch switch
CRI>80Ra
Lifespan50000hours
MaterialABS+AL
Dimming5 level of brightness
StyleModern
MaterialABS
DimmableYes
Voltage110-220V
Light SourceLED
Finishing ColorBlue
Lamp HolderFull Range
RechargebleYes

Detail Description

 Modern 10W Dimmable Touch LED Table Lamp 

Eye Protection

 


  

LED Table Lamp Spec.

  

    10w Touch LED table lamps

 

    Specifications

 

 

     Item No:

AL-FL103

     Power:

10w 

     Voltage:

DC12V

     Profile Material:

ABS+AL

     Dimension(mm):

178*178*760 mm 

     Dimming

5 level of brightness

     Working Temperature:

-20-50℃

     Color:

Blue,brown,gold

     Color Temperature:

6000K

     Luminous Flux Efficiency(Lm):

320lm 

     CRI  (Ra):

≥80

     Working life:

50,000 hours

     Certificate:

CE & RoHS
      


 

 

 

LED Table Lamp Details


• Excellent heat management
• True glare, shadow,UV and flicker free
• Low heat accumulation
• Environmental friendly due to low consumption 
• Long life span and recyclable material 
 

 




 

 

Certificates of LED Table Lamp 

          1. CE,ROHS etc. available.

         2. CCC domestic compulsive certification.

 

 

Application of LED Table Lamp 


 

Working , Reading ...


Company Profile

 

  • Specialized in cob led lights more than 15 years 
  • R&D and OEM ,ODM capability meet all your needs

 

 

 


Shipment & Package

 

 You can choose to ship by Fedex, DHL, Ocean or Air according to your need.

   By express: DHL, UPS, FEDEX.

   We will search the most economical and reliable shipping company to transport the goods safely.

   By air: when your order is more than 100kg which will be more economical than express.

   By sea: when your order is large quantity, we can help you to deliver the goods by sea.

 

   Package : Neutral packing.

 

FAQ

 

   Q1 .What is special about your lighting ?

    Specially made in our mould ,Different and more fashionable design .

    Adopting Philips chip ,with 3 years international warranty.

    Customized Beam Angle,Rotating 320 degrees ,All makes it easier for spotlighting 

 

   Q2 . What is your payment term ?

   Paypal , T/T , 30% as deposit ,and the rest 70% should be paid before delivery .

 

   Q3 .What's your delivery term ?

   After confirming PI ,Goods would be ready within 15 Working days and will be sent after confirmation

   of payment .

   Cooperation Express :DHL ,UPS,FEDEX . 

   Lighting can make the world more splendid . Lamp lights our heart.

 


 

Contact Us 

If you have any questions on our products, feel free to post your inquiries here and we will give you

a quick response or simply contact us as below :

alight02@alight.hk 

(0086) 760- 22107179 

 

 

 

Additional Information

Payment TermsT/T, Western Union, Paypal
Minimum Order1
Lead Time / Delivery Time5 Day(s)
Sample AvailableYES Ask For Sample
Delivery Details5~7 days for sample ,15-20 working days for mass order .
FOB PortZhongshan,
Loading InfoBase on customer required
Packing InfoNeutral Safety Package . 1 led table light wrapped in foam , and packed in good carton .
Target Market(s)North America, Oceania, Eastern Europe, Hong Kong/ Macao/ Taiwan, Latin America, Mainland China, Western & Southern Europe, Northern Europe

Send your message to this manufacturer


3000
SearchPost Buying Lead