High Efficacy 85Ra Modern Cree COB LED Track Lighting 20W

FOB Price:USD 18.6-26.0/Piece Get Latest Price
Minimum Order:1
Brand Name: Alight
Brief Description:LED Track lighting 20W for Indoor Using CE/RoHS, 1) VTG:100-240V, 2)Cree COB>100lm/W, 3) CRI>85, 4)Lumens:1800lm, 5)CCT 3000-6000K,3 years warranty

Linday Liao

  • Product Details

Basic Specification

Beam angle15°/24°/36°
Finishing ColorWhite
Beam Angle25º
Light SourceLED
ApplicationChurch, Cinema, Gallery, Garage, Hospital, Hotel, Museum, Restaurant, Shopping Mall

Detail Description

 Mordern Cree COB LED Track Lighting 20W


       Track Lighting 20W Description         


   20w COB LED track lighting

  •    High power CREE COB 
  •    Good heat dissipation by unique heat-sink design 
  •    No Mercury inside, No UV ,No IR , good for your health 
  •    3 years warranty 
  •    Color : black / white 





     Item No:



20w Cree COB



     Profile Material:

Aluminum alloy


Φ86.5*171.5*235 mm 


> 0.95

     Working Temperature:


     Beam  Angle:

15° / 24° / 36° 

     Color Temperature:




     CRI  (Ra):


     Working life:

50,000 hours






         All Track lighting Adaptor for options          


                2  wires / 3 wires /4 wires linear track light adaptor for your choice .


       Track lighting Installation          


      1. Before installing, turn off the power, screw and remove the old one.
      2. Install LED light.
      3.Turn on the power and enjoy the bright.


      Track Lighting Certification     

          1. CE, ROHS etc. available.

         2. CCC domestic compulsive certification.


      Track lighting Application         

 Used in store display, resturant,hotel ,demonstration decoration; the exhibition hall, the artistic hall,the museum, local lighting;

backbar, disco, atmosphere lighting; suitable specialy for the jewelry and fashionable clothing lighting etc.

      Company Profile        

  • Specialized in cob led lights more 15 years 
  • R&D and OEM ,ODM capability meet all your needs



     Warranty & Maintance    

         3 Years Warranty of LED Track Lighting

1) 36-months warranty for defective items (excluding items damaged and /or misused after receipt ). 

2) Buy with confidence  IWS(International Warranty Service ) is provided for models used Philihs chip and driver . 

During warranty period ,If something goes wrong with the driver or chip , pls contact  the local Philips factory for free

 repair or replacement .






   Q1 .What is special about your lights ?

    Specially made in our mould ,Different and more fashionable design .

    Adopting Philips chip ,with 2 years international warranty.

    Customized Beam Angle,Rotating 320 degrees ,All makes it easier for spotlighting 


   Q2 . What is your payment term ?

   Paypal , T/T , 30% as deposit ,and the rest 70% should be paid before delivery .


   Q3 .What's your delivery term ?

   After confirming PI ,Goods would be ready within 15 Working days and will be sent after confirmation of payment .

   Cooperation Express :DHL ,UPS,FEDEX . 

    Lighting can make the world more splendid . Lamp lights our heart  .





   You can choose to ship by Fedex, DHL, Ocean or Air according to your need.

   By express: DHL, UPS, FEDEX.

   We will search the most economical and reliable shipping company to transport the   goods safely.

   By air: when your order is more than 100kg which will be more economical than express.

   By sea: when your order is large quantity, we can help you to deliver the goods by sea.



   Contact us now    

If you have any questions on our products, feel free to post your inquiries here and we will give you a quick response

or simply contact us as below : 


(0086) 760- 22107179 





Additional Information

Payment TermsT/T, Western Union, Paypal
Minimum Order1
Lead Time / Delivery Time5 Day(s)
Sample AvailableYES Ask For Sample
Delivery Details5~7 days for sample ,15-20 working days for mass order .
FOB PortZhongshan,
Loading InfoBase on customer required
Packing InfoNeutral Safety Package . 1 led track light wrapped in foma , and packed in good carton .(20 pcs/carton , carton size 10*10*270mm)
Target Market(s)North America, Oceania, Eastern Europe, Hong Kong/ Macao/ Taiwan, Latin America, Mainland China, Western & Southern Europe, Northern Europe, Central & Southern Asia

Send your message to this manufacturer

SearchPost Buying Lead