High lumen Adjustable Beam Angle led recessed spotlights

FOB Price:USD 16.0-25.0/Piece Get Latest Price
Model:AL-GS03-15W
Certification:CE,RoHS
Capable:UL
Minimum Order:10
Brand Name: Alight
Brief Description:New design 15w cob recessed spotlights led downlights Cree chips and Philips driver .

Linday Liao

  • Product Details

Basic Specification

Light sourceCREE COB and AC
PF>0.9
Beam angle15 / 30 degree
Light SourceLED
MaterialAluminum
Voltage110-220V

Detail Description

 

Creechips COB recessed spotlights 15W LED Downlights

 

 

    The Details of LED Recessed Spotlighs  

 

ModelAL-GS03-15W
Input voltageAC220-240V 50/60Hz
Rated Power15w
Lamp size136*136*115mm
Lamp colorwhite
Cut-offD118*118mm
LED typeCree
Led quantitycob 
Luminous Efficiency90-100LM/W
Color temperature2700--6500K(Warm white/Neutral white/Cool White)
Housing materialDie casting  aluminum
CRIRa>80
Lifespan50,000hours;5 years warranty
Led Driver Philips driver,ROHS,CE compliant
CertificationCE, RoHS,FCC

 

 

    COB LED Grille Spot Light Aging Test     


All the ALIGHT lights will be tested and keep lighting for 24 hours to test its quality, and we will also test its temperature

after 24 hours’ lighting. Then after it is cool we against test all the lights to see if it still work well. Each lamp should pass

all these QC procedures before shipping to customers.

 

      LED Grille Spot Light Certification     

          1. CE, ROHS, FCC etc. available.

         2. CCC domestic compulsive certification.

 

      LED Grille Spot Light Application         

Selling COB LED grille lights to consumers. Our led the lamps can be used in all kinds of environments, from household to

commercial to industrial.


      Company Profile        

  • Specialized in cob led lights more than 15 years 
  • R&D and OEM ,ODM capability meet all your needs

 

 

     Warranty & Maintance    

         5 Years Warranty of LED Grille Spot Light 

1) 60-months warranty for defective items (excluding items damaged and /or misused after receipt ). 

2) Buy with confidence  IWS(International Warranty Service ) is provided for models used Philihs chip and driver . 

During warranty period ,If something goes wrong with the driver or chip , pls contact  the local Philips factory for free

repair or replacement .

 

 

 

     FAQ     

 

   Q1 .What is special about your lights ?

    Specially made in our mould ,Different and more fashionable design .

    Adopting Philips chip ,with 2 years international warranty.

    Customized Beam Angle,Rotating 320 degrees ,All makes it easier for spotlighting 

 

   Q2 . What is your payment term ?

   Paypal , T/T , 30% as deposit ,and the rest 70% should be paid before delivery .

 

   Q3 .What's your delivery term ?

   After confirming PI ,Goods would be ready within 15 Working days and will be sent after confirmation of payment .

   Cooperation Express :DHL ,UPS,FEDEX . 

    Lighting can make the world more splendid . Lamp lights our heart  .

 

 

     Shipment     

 

   You can choose to ship by Fedex, DHL, Ocean or Air according to your need.

   By express: DHL, UPS, FEDEX.

   We will search the most economical and reliable shipping company to transport the   goods safely.

   By air: when your order is more than 100kg which will be more economical than express.

   By sea: when your order is large quantity, we can help you to deliver the goods by sea.

 


 

 Contact us 

If you have any questions on our products, feel free to post your inquiries here and we will give you a quick response

or simply contact us as below : 

alight02@alight.hk 

(0086) 760- 22107179 

 

 

 

 

Additional Information

Payment TermsT/T, Western Union, Paypal
Minimum Order10
Lead Time / Delivery Time7 Day(s)
Sample AvailableYES Ask For Sample
Delivery Details3~5 days for sample ,15 working days for mass order .
FOB PortZhongshan,
Loading InfoBase on customer required
Packing InfoNeutral Safety Packing . 1 led track light wrapped in foma , and packed in good carton .
Target Market(s)North America, Oceania, Hong Kong/ Macao/ Taiwan, Mainland China, Western & Southern Europe, Northern Europe

Send your message to this manufacturer


3000
SearchPost Buying Lead