Hot Sales!High Lumens COB LED 25w Track Light Commercial Spot Light
|About Alight COB LED Track Light|
|Series:||AL-TL01 Track Light|
|Waltage:||25W / 28W / 35W / 40W|
|LED:||CREE / PHILIPS LUMILEDS COB Chip|
|Dimension:||Φ83*188mm / Φ98*210mm|
|Color:||White / Black / Gray|
|Certificate:||CE & RoHS|
- OEM & ODM service are welcome
1. CREE chips, high lumen 90Lm/W and CRI ≥80.
2. Three kinds of color temperature range from 3000K to 6000K for your reference.
3. New design of LED Track Light, elegant appearance and light
4. High quality die-casting aluminum material; sturdy and durable,
ensure the long lifespan of the product.
5. No RF interference, no UV radiation.
|Track Light Adaptor for Your Choice|
2 wires / 3 wires / 4 wires track light adaptor as below picture.
|Track Light Certification|
With CE/RoHS approval
|Trade terms of Track Light|
1. Payment: 30% T/T in advance, 70% balance pay before delivery.
2. Delivery time: 15 days after deposit received(negotiable).
3. LED Track Light shipping freight is quoted under your requests.
4. Shipping port: Guangzhou port or Zhongshan, China or according to your choice.
5. Discounts: We offer discount for mass order.
3 Years Warranty of LED Track Light
- 36-months warranty for defective items (excluding items damaged and /or misused after receipt ). Buy with confidence
- IWS(International Warranty Service ) is provided for models used Philihs chip and driver . During warranty period ,If something goes wrong with the driver or chip , pls contact the local Philips factory for free repair or replacement .
|Application of Track Light|
Store, plaza, mall, supermarket and warehouse etc.
Counter, display window, show room and museum.
School, hospital, office, meeting room, residential area.
Bar, restaurant, hotel bedroom, dining room, hall and lobby.
Other indoor occasions.
Package: Poly bag + white box + big carton, or customized.
You can choose to ship by Fedex, DHL, Ocean or Air according to your need.
By express: DHL, UPS, FEDEX.
We will search the most economical and reliable shipping company to transport the goods safely.
By air: when your order is more than 100kg which will be more economical than express.
By sea: when your order is large quantity, we can help you to deliver the goods by sea.
1. OEM & ODM, superior bespoke product only for you!
2. Your inquiry related to our products will be replied within 24 hours.
3. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and your private information.
4. Any suggestion or comment of our product or our service will be highly appreciated.
Q1. What is IWS?
IWS is abbreviation for International Warrany Service. It's provided for LED Track Light that adopt Philips chip.
During warranty period, if some thing goes wrong with the product, please contact the local Philips Factory for
Free Repair or Replacement.
Q2. What is special about your light?
Specially Made in our own mould. Different and more fashionable design.
Adopting Philips chip, with 2 Years International Warranty.
Customized Beam Angle. Rotating 320 degrees. All makes it easier for spotlighting.
Q3. What is your payment term?
T/T. 30% as doposit, and the rest 70% should be paid before delivery.
Q4. What is your delivery term?
After confirming PI, Goods would be ready within 15 Working days and will be sent after confirmation
Cooperation Express: DHL, UPS, FEDEX.
If you have any questions on our products, feel free to post your inquiries here and we will give you a quick
response or contact me as below.
Tel: (0086) 760- 22107179