Hot Track Lighting led 20W 15/24Deg 85Ra for Indoor Using CE/RoHS
- Product Details
|Application||Church, Cinema, Gallery, Garage, Hospital, Hotel, Museum, Restaurant, Shopping Mall|
20w High Efficacy 85Ra Cree COB Track Lighting led
LED Track Lighting Description
20w COB LED track light
- High power CREE COB
- Good heat dissipation by unique heat-sink design
- No Mercury inside, No UV ,No IR , good for your health
- 3 years warranty
- Color : black / white
|CE & RoHS|
All Track lighting Connectors for options
2 wires / 3 wires /4 wires linear track light connector for your choice .
Track lighting Installation
Track Lighting Certification
Track lighting Application
- Specialized in cob led lights more than 15 years
- R&D and OEM ,ODM capability meet all your needs
Warranty & Maintance
3 Years Warranty of LED Track Lighting
1) 36-months warranty for defective items (excluding items damaged and /or misused after receipt ).
2) Buy with confidence IWS(International Warranty Service ) is provided for models used Philihs chip and driver .
During warranty period ,If something goes wrong with the driver or chip , pls contact the local Philips factory for free
repair or replacement .
Q1 .What is special about your lights ?
Specially made in our mould ,Different and more fashionable design .
Adopting Philips chip ,with 2 years international warranty.
Customized Beam Angle,Rotating 320 degrees ,All makes it easier for spotlighting
Q2 . What is your payment term ?
Paypal , T/T , 30% as deposit ,and the rest 70% should be paid before delivery .
Q3 .What's your delivery term ?
After confirming PI ,Goods would be ready within 15 Working days and will be sent after confirmation of payment .
|Payment Terms||T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
|Lead Time / Delivery Time||5 Day(s)|
|Sample Available||YES Ask For Sample|
|Delivery Details||3~5 days for sample ,15-20 working days for mass order .|
|Loading Info||Base on customer required|
|Packing Info||Neutral Safety Package . 1 led track light wrapped in foma , and packed in good carton .(20 pcs/carton , carton size 10*10*270mm)|
|Target Market(s)||North America, Oceania, Eastern Europe, Hong Kong/ Macao/ Taiwan, Latin America, Mainland China, Western & Southern Europe, Northern Europe|
- Related Products
- Hit Products