Manufacturer commerical cob led spot lighting 40w Led Track Lighting

FOB Price:USD 28.0-33.0/Piece Get Latest Price
Minimum Order:1
Brand Name: Alight
Brief Description:New arrival 40w led track lighting CE/RoHS, 1) VTG:100-240V, 2)Cree COB>100lm/W, 3) CRI>85, 4)Lumens:4000lm, 5)CCT 3000-6000K

Linday Liao

  • Product Details

Basic Specification

Beam angle15°/24°/38°
Beam AngleMulti-angle
MaterialAluminum, Aluminum Die Casting
Finishing ColorBlack
Light SourceLED
ApplicationChurch, Cinema, Gallery, Garage, Hospital, Hotel, Museum, Restaurant, Shopping Mall

Detail Description

COB LED spot tracklights led lamp 40w Led Track Lighting


 40w COB LED track lighting

  •   High power CREE COB 
  •   Long lifespan : more than 50,000 hours
  •   Good heat dissipation by unique heat-sink design 
  •   No Mercury inside, No UV ,No IR ,good for your health 
  •   Color : black / white 

Track Lighting Details





     Item No:



40w Cree COB



     Profile Material:

Aluminum alloy


Φ83.5*230 mm 

     Housing Color:

White / Black

     Working Temperature:


     Beam  Angle:

15° / 24° / 38° 

     Color Temperature:




     CRI  (Ra):


     Working life:

50,000 hours


2-3 years warranty









Track Lighting Adaptor for options 


2  wires / 3 wires /4 wires linear track light adaptor for your choice .




Track Lighting Installation  
      1. Before installing, turn off the power, screw and remove the old one.
      2. Install LED light.
      3.Turn on the power and enjoy the bright.



Certificates of Track Lighting 


          1. CE,ROHS etc. available.

         2. CCC domestic compulsive certification.



Application of Track Lighting 


Used in store display, resturant,hotel ,the exhibition hall, the artistic hall,the museum, suitable specialy for

the jewelry and fashionable clothing lighting etc.  Ideal for commercial / retail applications.


Company Profile



  • Specialized in cob led lights more than 15 years 
  • R&D and OEM ,ODM capability meet all your needs




Warranty & Maintance

3 Years Warranty of LED Track Lighting 

1) 36-months warranty for defective items (excluding items damaged and /or misused after receipt ). 

2) Buy with confidence  IWS(International Warranty Service ) is provided for models used Philihs chip and driver . 

During warranty period ,If something goes wrong with the driver or chip , pls contact the local Philips factory for

free repair or replacement .




Shipment & Package


 You can choose to ship by Fedex, DHL, Ocean or Air according to your need.

   By express: DHL, UPS, FEDEX.

   We will search the most economical and reliable shipping company to transport the   goods safely.

   By air: when your order is more than 100kg which will be more economical than express.

   By sea: when your order is large quantity, we can help you to deliver the goods by sea.


   Package : Neutral packing.




   Q1 .What is special about your lighting ?

    Specially made in our mould ,Different and more fashionable design .

    Adopting Philips chip ,with 3 years international warranty.

    Customized Beam Angle,Rotating 320 degrees ,All makes it easier for spotlighting 


   Q2 . What is your payment term ?

   Paypal , T/T , 30% as deposit ,and the rest 70% should be paid before delivery .


   Q3 .What's your delivery term ?

   After confirming PI ,Goods would be ready within 15 Working days and will be sent after confirmation of payment .

   Cooperation Express :DHL ,UPS,FEDEX . 

  Lighting can make the world more splendid . Lamp lights our heart .




Contact Us 

If you have any questions on our products, feel free to post your inquiries here and we will give you a quick

response or simply contact us as below : 

(0086) 760- 22107179 




Additional Information

Payment TermsT/T, Western Union, Paypal
Minimum Order1
Lead Time / Delivery Time7 Day(s)
Sample AvailableYES Ask For Sample
Delivery Details3~5 days for sample ,15~20 working days for the mass order .
FOB PortZhongshan,
Loading InfoBase on customer required
Packing InfoNeutral Safety Packing . 1 led track light wrapped in foma , and packed in good carton .(20 pcs/carton , carton size 10*10*270mm)
Target Market(s)North America, Oceania, Eastern Europe, Hong Kong/ Macao/ Taiwan, Latin America, Middle East & South Asia, Mainland China, Western & Southern Europe, Northern Europe, Central & Southern Asia

Send your message to this manufacturer

SearchPost Buying Lead