Modern design High Quality 20W LED Track Spot Lights

FOB Price:USD 19.0-26.0/Piece Get Latest Price
Model:AL-TL0220
Certification:CE,RoHS
Capable:FCC
Minimum Order:1
Brand Name: Alight
Brief Description:20W LED Track lighting CE/RoHS, 1) VTG:100-240V, 2)Cree COB>100lm/W, 3) CRI>85, 4)Lumens:1800lm, 5)CCT 3000-6000K,3 years warranty

Linday Liao

  • Product Details

Basic Specification

CRI>80Ra
Lifespan50000hours
CCT3000K~6000K
PF>0.9
Beam angle15°/24°/36°
Voltage220-240V
MaterialAluminum
Finishing ColorWhite
Light SourceLED
ApplicationChurch, Cinema, Gallery, Garage, Hospital, Hotel, Museum, Restaurant, Shopping Mall
Beam Angle15

Detail Description

 

 20w High Efficacy 80Ra Cree COB LED Track Spot Lights

  

LED Track Spot Lights Details

  

    20w COB LED track spot lights

 

    Specifications

 

 

     Item No:

AL-TL0220

     Power:

20w Cree COB

     Voltage:

AC100-240V

     Profile Material:

Aluminum alloy

     Dimension(mm):

Φ86.5*171.5*235 mm 

     PF

> 0.95

     Working Temperature:

-20-50℃

     Beam  Angle:

15° / 24° / 36° 

     Color Temperature:

3000K-6000K

     Lumens(lm):

1800lm 

     CRI  (Ra):

≥85

     Working life:

50,000 hours

     Certificate:

CE & RoHS
     Warranty : 2~3 years

 

 

 

 

 

LED Track Spot Lights Connectors for options 

  2  wires / 3 wires /4 wires linear track light connector for your choice .

 



LED Track Spot Lights Installation  
      1. Before installing, turn off the power, screw and remove the old one.
      2. Install LED light.
      3.Turn on the power and enjoy the bright.


 

 

Certificates of LED Track Spot Lights 

          1. CE,ROHS etc. available.

         2. CCC domestic compulsive certification.

 

 

Application of LED Track Spot Lights 


 Used in store display, resturant,hotel ,the exhibition hall, the artistic hall,the museum, suitable specialy for

the jewelry and fashionable clothing lighting etc.  Ideal for commercial / retail applications.

Company Profile

 

  • Specialized in cob led lights more than 15 years 
  • R&D and OEM ,ODM capability meet all your needs

 

 

 

Warranty & Maintance

3 Years Warranty of LED Track Spot Lights 

1) 36-months warranty for defective items (excluding items damaged and /or misused after receipt ). 

2) Buy with confidence  IWS(International Warranty Service ) is provided for models used Philihs chip and driver . 

During warranty period ,If something goes wrong with the driver or chip , pls contact  the local Philips factory for free

repair or replacement .

 

 

 

Shipment & Package

 

 You can choose to ship by Fedex, DHL, Ocean or Air according to your need.

   By express: DHL, UPS, FEDEX.

   We will search the most economical and reliable shipping company to transport the   goods safely.

   By air: when your order is more than 100kg which will be more economical than express.

   By sea: when your order is large quantity, we can help you to deliver the goods by sea.

 

   Package : Neutral packing.


 

FAQ

 

   Q1 .What is special about your lighting ?

    Specially made in our mould ,Different and more fashionable design .

    Adopting Philips chip ,with 3 years international warranty.

    Customized Beam Angle,Rotating 320 degrees ,All makes it easier for spotlighting 

 

   Q2 . What is your payment term ?

   Paypal , T/T , 30% as deposit ,and the rest 70% should be paid before delivery .

 

   Q3 .What's your delivery term ?

   After confirming PI ,Goods would be ready within 15 Working days and will be sent after confirmation of payment .

   Cooperation Express :DHL ,UPS,FEDEX . 

   Lighting can make the world more splendid . Lamp lights our heart.

 


 

Contact Us Now

If you have any questions on our products, feel free to post your inquiries here and we will give you a quick response.

or simply contact us as below : 

alight02@alight.hk 

(0086) 760- 22107179 

 

 

 

Additional Information

Payment TermsT/T, Western Union, Paypal
Minimum Order1
Lead Time / Delivery Time5 Day(s)
Sample AvailableYES Ask For Sample
Delivery Details3~5 days for sample ,15-20 working days for mass order .
FOB PortZhongshan,
Loading InfoBase on customer required
Packing InfoNeutral Safety Package . 1 led track light wrapped in foma , and packed in good carton .(20 pcs/carton , carton size 10*10*270mm)
Target Market(s)North America, Oceania, Eastern Europe, Hong Kong/ Macao/ Taiwan, Latin America, Mainland China, Western & Southern Europe, Northern Europe

Send your message to this manufacturer


3000
SearchPost Buying Lead