New Design Creechips 40W COB track lighting ceiling

FOB Price:USD 28.5-32.0/Piece Get Latest Price
Model:AL-TL0240
Certification:CE,RoHS
Capable:FCC
Minimum Order:1
Brand Name: Alight
Brief Description:40W COB Track lighting CE/RoHS, 1) VTG:100-240V, 2)Cree COB>100lm/W, 3) CRI>85, 4)Lumens:4000lm, 5)CCT 2700-6000K , 6) 3 years warranty.

Linday Liao

  • Product Details

Basic Specification

CCT2700K~6000K
Beam angle15°/24°/38°
CRI>85Ra
Lifespan50000hours
Beam AngleMulti-angle
Voltage220-240V
MaterialAluminum, Aluminum Die Casting
Finishing ColorBlack
Light SourceLED
ApplicationChurch, Cinema, Gallery, Garage, Hospital, Hotel, Museum, Restaurant, Shopping Mall

Detail Description

New Design Creechips 40W COB Track Lighting Ceiling 

 

 

        More details of COB Track Lighting        

 

    Specifications

 


     Item No:

AL-TL0240

     Power:

40w Cree COB

     Voltage:

AC100-240V

     Material:

Aluminum alloy

     Dimension(mm):

Φ83.5*230 mm 

     Weight (kg)

 1.2kg

     Working Temperature:

-20-50℃

     Beam  Angle:

15° / 24° / 38° 

     Color Temperature:

3000K-6000K

     Lumens(lm):

4000lm

     CRI  (Ra):

≥85

     Working life:

50,000 hours

     Warranty:

2-3 years warranty

     Certificate

CE & RoHS

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

         All COB Track Lighting Connectors for options          

 

                2  wires / 3 wires /4 wires linear track lighting connector for your choice .

 


       COB Track Lighting Installation          

 

      1. Before installing, turn off the power, screw and remove the old one.
      2. Install LED light.
      3.Turn on the power and enjoy the bright.

 

      COB Track Lighting Certificates     

          1. CE, ROHS etc. available.

         2. CCC domestic compulsive certification.

 

      COB Track lighting Application         

 Used in store display, resturant,hotel ,demonstration decoration; the exhibition hall, the artistic hall,the museum, local lighting;

backbar, disco, atmosphere lighting; suitable specialy for the jewelry and fashionable clothing lighting etc.

      Company Profile        

  • Specialized in cob led lights more than 15 years 
  • R&D and OEM ,ODM capability meet all your needs

 

 

     Warranty & Maintance    

       3 Years Warranty of COB Track Lighting 

1) 36-months warranty for defective items (excluding items damaged and /or misused after receipt ). 

2) Buy with confidence  IWS(International Warranty Service ) is provided for models used Philihs chip and driver . 

During warranty period ,If something goes wrong with the driver or chip , pls contact  the local Philips factory for free

repair or replacement .

 

 

     FAQ     

 

   Q1 .What is special about your led lighting ?

    Specially made in our mould ,Different and more fashionable design .

    Adopting Philips chip ,with 3 years international warranty.

    Customized Beam Angle,Rotating 320 degrees ,All makes it easier for spotlighting 

 

   Q2 . What is your payment term ?

   Paypal , T/T , 30% as deposit ,and the rest 70% should be paid before delivery .

 

   Q3 .What's your delivery term ?

   After confirming PI ,Goods would be ready within 15 Working days and will be sent after confirmation of payment .

   Cooperation Express :DHL ,UPS,FEDEX . 

    Lighting can make the world more splendid . Lamp lights our heart  .

 

 

     Shipment     

 

   You can choose to ship by Fedex, DHL, Ocean or Air according to your need.

   By express: DHL, UPS, FEDEX.

   We will search the most economical and reliable shipping company to transport the   goods safely.

   By air: when your order is more than 100kg which will be more economical than express.

   By sea: when your order is large quantity, we can help you to deliver the goods by sea.

 


 

 Contact us now : 

If you have any questions on our products, feel free to post your inquiries here and we will give you a quick response

or simply contact us as below : 

alight02@alight.hk 

(0086) 760- 22107179 

 

 

 

Additional Information

Payment TermsT/T, Western Union, Paypal
Minimum Order1
Lead Time / Delivery Time7 Day(s)
Sample AvailableYES Ask For Sample
Delivery Details3~5 days for sample ,15 working days for mass order .
FOB PortZhongshan,
Loading InfoBase on customer required
Packing InfoNeutral Safety Packing . 1 led track light wrapped in foma , and packed in good carton .(20 pcs/carton , carton size 10*10*270mm)
Target Market(s)North America, Oceania, Eastern Europe, Hong Kong/ Macao/ Taiwan, Latin America, Middle East & South Asia, Mainland China, Western & Southern Europe, Northern Europe

Send your message to this manufacturer


3000
SearchPost Buying Lead